The woman can barely say anything else. She has spent entire weeks of her life uttering only those five words.
Mama Gin is obsessed with all things sexual, and anything remotely related to "Georgie get marry have baby." During the time I've known him, Mama Gin has made the following suggestions to George:
- Tom can marry Becky and I get a girl for you - then you both get marry have baby (Becky is George's niece)
- Two men live together, one apartment, no good. You get marry have baby.
- Don't spend time with your friend Linda because her husband will get mad and kill you
- You marry Becky. Tom move out. (We're still talking about George's niece.)
- You get marry have baby, I give you two hundred dollars.
I went into the house for a while to watch the finale of American Idol, leaving George and Stephanie to have a private chat. During a commercial break I went back outside to find Mama Gin yammering away at Stephanie, in Chinese.
"You, get marry Georgie, have baby. You live with me. My apartment good. You come inside, you look." She then took Stephanie by the hand and led her, somewhat forcefully, into her apartment. Stephanie didn't emerge for another ten minutes. She was given a tour of Mama Gin's filthy apartment, narrated entirely in Chinese.
George has tried to explain to Mama Gin numerous times that if she wants to attract girls to the house, showing them her apartment is not the way she should go about it.
If any of my lady friends with a baby would like to come visit, we'll show the baby to Mama Gin and then split the $200 with you. In fact, even if you'd just manage to borrow a baby to pull off this scam with us, we'd be game.