Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Mama Gin Files Chapter 6: Random Things Mama Gin Has Said to Me





Mama Gin with another in-law she torments occasionally.


I help you buy house. I look in paper, I show you, I say
“Tom, this house cheap. You buy.”


Someone on street hands you piece of paper, no take it. No good. They just try rob you.



Georgie out after dark, no good. You tell Georgie come home early.



You have money. You buy your own house.


You, go live with your own mama.
You make my house dirty.




8 comments:

jin said...

Hahaha!!!
I like the last one the best.
CP, are you a messy housekeeper?!!?

Coaster Punchman said...

No. She herself is filthy. I am the WASPY neat one in this relationship. That's why her saying that was so funny.

Grant Miller said...

A lot of truth there.

Melinda June said...

I think you should start saying things like this back to her.

Start with: "You look like crazy old lady with your short pants and white socks. Georgie embarrassed and no find wife because of you. You go buy new clothes instead of betting on ponies."

Jacob's Mom said...

I hungy...go get me pizza!!

CP Hubby, MG adopted Chinese baby said...

You forgot to mention that everything the MG says is placed in the octave above double high C (think of the squeak on a chalkboard and go a few steps higher).

You also forgot to mention that she wants you to marry our neice Becky, that snakes will come into the apartment and kill us if we leave the door open, and that you make Georgie cry!

Melinda June said...

What kind of snakes?

george said...

Brooklyn snakes.