Monday, March 31, 2008

Do we have some fun in store for you!


That's right, Gentle Readers, you are looking at an actual photograph of Mama Gin holding Baby Alexander, spawn of Blogger legend Tanya Espanya and her husband, Row-Bear.

Tanya wisely put Mama Gin on her Top Ten list of NYC attractions when planning her recent visit to our (not so) fair city. Tanya, Row-Bear and Alexander graciously accepted our invitation to the house so that we could enjoy cocktails with them and special NYC blogger guest stars Chelene and Beckeye before heading to a local joint for dinner.

Mama Gin was in one of her more social moods, and gladly stepped in to fawn over Alexander. Unfortunately, she did not deliver any diatribes about "Get Marry Have Baby" - ostensibly since there was a baby there already. I calculatedly sat Poor George right next to Tanya and the baby to create the appearance that Tanya could serve as the mysterious so-called "gurlfriend." We shall see what her follow up theory will be.

Both Row-Bear and I now possess video footage which we will be posting at CPW and possibly over at Tanya's place as well.

See you back soon!
CP

15 comments:

Alan said...

Sweet! In every sense of the word!

Elizabeth McQuern said...

Mama Gin holding Baby Alexander?

This is like when The Love Boat went to Fantasy Island.

Worlds collide! And it's beautiful.

PG said...

Hmmmm, I was thinking more like Godzilla vs. Mothra (the one where the egg hatches and the little caterpillar creatures come out).

Dale said...

Did George get the money? Did Tanya? Did RowBear sit on Mama Gin too?

GETkristiLOVE said...

You're such a tease - bring on the Mama Gin videos! I live for that shit.

chelene said...

Dale, you should have been there. Mama Gin opened her secret vault of Baby Money and we're all millionaires now.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

For some reason I thought Mama Gin lived in San Francisco and I was looking for her the whole time I was there. So I apologize to all the little old Asian ladies whom I scrutinized for too long.

Mama Gin and Baby Alexander have got to be the cutest couple ever.

Eebie said...

I say passionately, I would have loved to have been there; I'm a fan of Tanya ... but you know me CP, no chance in hell I could have made it.

All the same it looks like a great little moment and I hope everyone had a great time.

PS: I still have a gift from Etienne for you.

Mnmom said...

I was thinking that same sitcom crossover genre too - like when the Beverly Hillbillies went to Petticoat Junction.
That was so great!

Old Lady said...

It is a sweet picture. She looks so happy.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

When you going to post? January? January? You coming back? January?

Tanya Espanya said...

Posted!

Gifted Typist said...

So that's mama Gin and she's holding Baby Gin

Bubs said...

Wow.

Did Mama Gin give the baby any horseracing picks?

Jewgirl said...

what a fab and festive time yas had.