Monday, January 23, 2006

CMTVM Alert!

Many of you know of my obsession with the CMTVM (Cheesy Made-for-TV Movie) as discussed in my January 2005 archives.

So, you can only imagine my excitement when I read in today's New York Times a review of yet another television dramatization of the life of Sante Kimes, the crazy woman who enlisted her son's help to kidnap and kill a Manhattan socialite so as to take title to her apartment building.

I already discussed the wonderful CMTVM about this from a few years ago made by Mary Tyler Moore. Apparently this story was just too good for Lifetime to pass up, so they went ahead and made their own version, starring Judy Davis. It airs tonight!

I am so excited, I can hardly stand it! I already informed George that this is what we are doing this evening!!!

Oh, and what is with my profile & links now being all the way at the bottom of my blog? I don't understand!

No comments: