Saturday, January 29, 2011

Okay!! Okay!!



This picture has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm writing about. It's just me and my family on a sleigh ride on Christmas Eve in Vermont. Ain't it pretty?


Okay everyone, I know I promised I was going to write more on the blog this year --- and already I've let nearly a month go by. I'm just going to have to sit down and do this, to see what happens. Who knows ---- maybe the Great American Novel will just come flowing out of my fingertips like 'tude flowing out of Tonya Harding. (I always think of old Tonya when I hear mention of the word "fingertips" ---- some dumb thing she said in an interview once. You know me, CP, mind like a steel trap.)

I have two series I need to wrap up --- one about Alyssa Milbert sucking my balls --- and one about a romance I had in college. I think I may start by paraphrasing what I've written about so far so that it won't be so painful for you to catch up with me.

It also helps that it's 3:12 am PST and I have insomnia. And I'm getting on a plane in three hours. Huzzah!

CP

4 comments:

Dale said...

Excellent! Are you coming for dinner then? It's ham and garlic cheesy scalloped potatoes if you can make it :-)

I was just logging on and thinking, didn't I promised myself to write more too? Can't wait, okay - I can wait, to read more of your adventures.

Dino said...

funny my post this week started of just about the same way. Glad to see you back here

SkylersDad said...

How on earth have I missed the "Alyssa Milbert sucking my balls" story thus far!?

(pops popcorn and sits on couch waiting for update)

Unknown said...

I'm still here too, faithfully checking for new material.

Your cousin Cathy