Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm stranded in Sunny Eagan Minnesota!

It's Friday night. I was going to play with my friend Chuck E. Cheese tonight, but he done got sick and can't go out. The rest of my work colleagues took our rental cars and went out to play in Uptown where they will eat pizza at Figlio and go roller skating later. I have no idea where the idea for that one came from. I told them to be sure to card any boys they pick up to make sure they're of age.

I want everyone who reads my blog to visit Amy's Diary and tell me what you think. It's one of my favorite things in the world right now.

Now it's time to visit the hotel swimming pool, after having downed three glasses of wine. I drank them while doing my work-related homework, so I guess I'm officially an alcoholic now. Yay!

1 comment:

urbangal said...

Next time you are stranded in Godforsaken Eagan, call me and come over for dinner!

Anne (Mindy's friend)

P.S. I'm a slug and have no blog yet. But Melinda June gave me your cell phone number...