Monday, April 10, 2006

Five things you hate

Gentle readers,

The world is full of bile. I hold most of it myself, but I get tired sometimes and need some help. I was thinking that it would be nice if the blogosphere had at least one place people could deposit their bile when they need to. That way, it won't always end up in my lap.

So, I started a new blog to hold in the bile of the world. You can send your bile to me in groups of five. Five people, places and/or things that make you want to hurl. You can email them to me at

fivethingsihate@yahoo.com

Then, your list will be posted on http://fivethingsihate.blogspot.com

Since I started the bile-blog last week, I have had postings by miscellaneous bloggers. It's time to get the word out.

Send me your bile. Then have your friends send me their bile. Then visit 5 Things I Hate regularly and see if you can guess which list belongs to whom.

It's fun! The whole family can play!

note: If something on your list is openly racist, I will edit it. One random blogger wanted me to list that he hated N**gers. Um, no.

But you may note that a lot of people hate religion. I'm letting those postings pass, because there's no First Amendment in Coaster Punchman's World or any of its subsidiaries. People get to be mad about religion if they want. Those of us who are religious can just pray for their depraved souls, and then everything will work out fine.

Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

Tenacious S said...

I think you've hit a collective nerve!