Sunday, April 09, 2006

How sick am I, anyway?

I'm not as sick in the head as I thought I might be. But there's always room for improvement!

I'll have to read more about my "moderate" case of histrionic disorder. I wonder if it affects my ability to accept my enchiladas being thrown out?

I also didn't realize I had OCD. I think it might only apply to when "Not Without My Daughter" or a Meredith Baxter CMTVM (cheesy made-for-tv movie) appears on Lifetime, and I am unable to look away. That, and junk food.

(Five minutes later...) OK, STOP THE PRESSES! I just read about my "moderate" case of histrionic disorder, and they tell me I sometimes dress provocatively to seek attention! I have never done that! I am always tastefully and immaculately dressed, and appropriately for the occasion at hand, I might add!

I demand a recount!

(Unless maybe they're referring to that one time George and I were cited for "improper attire" at Jones Beach....)


DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:Low
Schizoid Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Disorder:Moderate
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Low
Histrionic Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Disorder:Low
Avoidant Disorder:Low
Dependent Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:High

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --

2 comments:

lulu said...

yeah um.....I'm not posting my results as I scored high in 3 catagories...and moderate in a couple others......evidently the drugs and therapy have not worked as well as I thought.

Anonymous said...

I wish you WOULD dress more provocatively, at least for me!