Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Little Coaster Punchman: A Stalker in the Making

This is my childhood ex-neighbor Jenny. She is a stone cold fox and definitely NOT a bitch!

Longtime readers of CPW remember the story of my childhood ex-neighbor Jenny, the little girl who only wanted me for my box. Back when I used to have fans and regular readers, many of said fans and regular readers rallied to support me as I relived this recklessly painful childhood trauma. But as sweet and appreciated as your support was, I now have to confess that Jenny is actually not a total bitch. Or if she is a bitch, she is only 1/3 the bitch that I am.
Hmmm, maybe I'm digging myself a hole here because being 1/3 the bitch that I am is still pretty bad. Let me rethink that and get back to you.
Anyway, later on I related to you the strange tale of how I once stalked Jenny by embroidering her a pillow and sending it to her in the mail along with a secret admirer letter. Somewhere in the comments section that followed the tale I mentioned that Jenny and I had actually reunited on Facebook. Which means that I could contact her any time I wanted.

The result of this confession is that avid commenters GetKristiLove and Chris ganged up and goaded me into confessing the whole story to Jenny while taping it live for the cringy-embarrassment of whatever readers I have left after having neglected my blog for so long.

Mainly because I love to be ganged up on (sick fetish) I took the bait and did contact Jenny. Live. On video. And confessed to her that I was the stalker who hand embroidered her the ugly pillow.

Here is the result. Admittedly, it may not be as enticing as any of the classic Mama Gin videos, but I hope some of you will enjoy it anyway.

CP

ps: There are several cat cameos in this video. There's an especially good one near the end, where Grover pounces into my lap, demanding attention as I try to wrap up the phone call.


19 comments:

Some Guy said...

That was priceless, CP!

jin said...

Oh! AWESOME!!! lmao. Thanks for letting me know my silly contest jinspired you!
;-)

Cormac Brown said...

Shit, Coaster, I don't care what anyone says, yours are made of brass.

That was good blogging.

SkylersDad said...

Nice work, and that was a lots of guts right there!

GETkristiLOVE said...

CP! I loved your 867-5309 reference and Jenny sounds like a very playful and fun person to play along.

Thanks so much for recording this for us all... it was very exciting to watch - well, listen as you fessed up. I hope she still has the pillow somewhere for the final chapter... or maybe there will be a sequel - Planet of the Apes???

P.S. Tobiko loved all the cat cameos.

Me said...

Man, that was great! Great seeing you actually move and hearing you talk and all the body language and stuff!

I TOTALLY get that fuzzy disillusion when you discover that other people knew you were gay before you told them. Some of the few people I came out to said the same thing, and here I was thinking I was as smooth, straight, and sexy as Taye Diggs or Tom Selleck.

Awesome. Thnaks for this!

-Alan

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Brilliant! We love you, CP!!!

Flannery & Doc

Eebie said...

How wonderfully brave and crazy. I love it! So glad you continue to embrace and enjoy the fantastic journey that is life. You're the best!

Eebie said...

By the way, I love her crazy courageous spirit and her picture, well, she's hot, is she single?

Jacob's Mom said...

:-0! :):):)

Jacob's Mom said...

:-0! :):):)

Matt said...

GREAT post. I loved seeing you "live". :)

And I SO guessed that she was the girl you made the pillow for. Who didn't have some sort of crush on her?

GrizzBabe said...

The martini's a nice touch.

Me. Here. Right now. said...

My teenager was listening to this as I sat at my desk and did the same. He was mesmerized with your...freakishness. He liked it. He is my child.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yhyruleha.100freemb.com/kivexago.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jovuhubun.mindnmagick.com/ogijuhym.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Mnmom said...

Shirley Temper Tantrum!! Thanks priceless.

You do have balls, my friend.

Happy Holiday.

Esther said...

Awww, that was so sweet. How great to have a childhood friend like Jenny. I'm glad the two of you got back in touch. And you should do more videos!

Dale said...

You're brilliant. Still. I loved that Chris and Kristi made you do this and sipping a martini during the call!!