Saturday, October 21, 2017

Visit from Chuckie and family!



A very pleasant end to Day 4 of No Facebook. One of my BFFs, Chuck, visited from Minnesota with husband Paige and kids Jacob and Kate. I haven't seen the kids in a number of years so it was charming to catch up with them. Jacob is adorable and very sweet, with just enough of that "I'm on the cusp of my teen years and you are all boring me" edge to keep him real. Kate interrogated me numerous times with random queries opening as "GUESS WHAT?"

Chuck and Paige are terrible Facebookers, so we didn't even have to discuss the fact that I'm currently not on Facebook because they would have had no idea. Maybe that makes them *great* Facebookers then. I think I may have just blown my own mind.

It's always such a treat to see Chuckles. We were inseparable our freshman year of college, and time has tested our friendship well. Or, I should say, our friendship has stood the test of time. However you want to put it, I love the guy, and love his adorable family.

No comments: