Saturday, August 19, 2006
The Dells: Day Four
Day four went by with only minimal dysfunction.
1. We spent the morning at a flea market. There was a $5 admission charge, for the privilege of walking around to look at a bunch of crap.
2. I bought $67 worth of Tupperware at the flea market. There was a real live and in person Tupperware lady there peddling her goods. I've thought about getting a Tupperware lady to host a party at our house, but that just seems too gay. So I jumped at the chance to get some of the real stuff.
3. My mom and I discussed planning an intervention for my brother, but decided we're too lazy. We'll revisit at a later date.
4. My dad snapped at my mom twice during dinner - once for not passing the fish sticks quickly enough, and once for not giving him a piece of bread.
5. The aforementioned fish sticks were made by George from a live bass he caught in the river.
6. I paid my sister-in-law for the pedicures she gave to George and me yesterday, but not until we returned from the flea market. I didn't trust her & my brother not to spend all her earnings there.
7. My brother stormed off to bed in a bad mood as soon as we were done eating, resulting in a peaceful evening for the rest of us.
8. I kicked major ass in Pictionary.
ps: I can never listen to Dire Straits again.