Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm a Sick F*ck - Glass Bowls


I'm a Sick F*ck is a new CPW series wherein I will share the reasons my Gentle Readers may want to consider having me committed. In fact, I might even end each entry in this series with the words "Perhaps I should be committed."

This morning I had a dream. I was at work in a new office, and needed to use the restroom. I asked someone where it was, and was given a series of confusing directions that took me down various hallways. I kept asking people along the way, until finally I was directed into the lobby of what looked like a restaurant. I saw the door that said MEN and, relieved, stepped in to do my business.

This men's room looked like a small, well appointed apartment with a kitchen and a long dining table. The table was fully set, with dinner plates and glass soup bowls. There was a family sitting and enjoying a meal at one end of the table.

I walked up to the other end of the table and started peeing into one of the soup bowls.

I was thinking "boy, this is embarrassing, having to pee in front of this entire family."

Then, after I left, I started thinking about what I had done. I felt really embarrassed because I suspected I may have been muttering to myself while I was peeing. I do that sometimes.


Perhaps I should be committed.

11 comments:

Dale said...

This sentence I saw the door that said MEN and, relieved, stepped in to do my business. is the reason I will not have you committed. Yet. Muttering whilst peeing is affliction enough.

Dino said...

i'd have woken up embarressed and not because I muttered while pieing

Melinda June said...

You've been reading too much Martha Dumptruck.

GrizzBabe said...

They say that dreams are windows to our subconscious. If that's true, I find this post very disturbing. ;)

jin said...

LMAO!
I <3 you CP.
:-D

jin said...

Ok...you gave me the incentive to post my own weird one from last night on unplugged.

I'm so ashamed!
Kinda *giggle*

Valerie said...

I was skimming this entry and entirely missed the following sentence: "This morning I had a dream."

I was beginning to think that I'd have to stop reading your blog...

So went back and read it again. What a relief!

Joe said...

Oh god. Did you check all your kitchen cupboards when you woke up? You don't sleepwalk do you?

Old Lady said...

Just so long as you don't jiggle when you wiggle.

Nurse Ratchet said...

Clearly, you have soup bowl envy. OR you're just nuts. LOL LOL

Moderator said...

You're sick. You are a deviant!